Gooify: A simple script to add goo.im update support to your rom
Not everybody builds from source, and some people simply do not want to change stuff in their make files. This is my attempt at a workaround.
Usage: ./gooify.sh [username] [board] [rom_name] [filename] [temp_folder]
Example:./gooify.sh s0updev tenderloin cm9_kang /home/s0up/cm9kang.zip /home/s0up/tmp
- Username: Must be the username of your account on goo-inside.me to work
- Board: The unique board name, for example shooter_cdma, tenderloin, supersonic, etc
- Rom Name: Something to uniquely identify the name of your string of roms, such as myCoolRomNightly
- Filename: The file you want to add the goo fields too
- Temp folder: Where it extracts the rom to, signs, and removes before re-copying to the original filename.
- Extracts rom file
- Adds ro.goo data to build prop
- Zips rom and resigns
- Linux or anything else with java and bash
- Java binary access
- Write privileges to the temporary directory